lundi 24 février 2014

ACNE STUDIOS SHOES

Wassup Guys, Hope you're doing well
It's time to share with you my latest look with a Burgudy touch, Yes! my new shoes from ACNE STUDIOS are KILLER!!! I matched them with a great vintage blazer, & a GIVENCHY shirt, I think it goes very well with the outfit, Don't forget the BALMAIN PARIS skinny jean, I'M IN LOVE WITH IT !!!

Let you enjoying the pictures..









































Outfit Credits : 

 Blazer & Shirt : bit.ly/1fzs8SS 
Shoes : ACNE STUDIOS


SUPPORT US ON THE FAN PAGE : on.fb.me/1hMhaNm
INSTAGRAM : @Mxhcineaxki

Thanks
x Mohcine

8 commentaires:

  1. So stylish !!!!!! nice blog.

    xx


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. DAMN this is style!! amazing outfit man, your blazer is just PERFECT!!!
    perfect

    Greets Jon,
    www.jonthegold.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. NIce look,
    awesome jacket!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. j'aime toujours ton style, surtout ce look.
    Jakcket, jeans, chausseurs sont magnifiques!!

    mrhls.blogspot.com
    mrhls.tumblr.com

    Rizky

    RépondreSupprimer